Skip to content
Pittsburgh Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Grace Green
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Virtual real estate and self development mastermind?

Grace Green
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Jul 28 2020, 10:34

I'm new to real estate and would really like to meet some of you, build community, and give back where I can. Since we can't gather in person, would anyone be interested in a 4 week 6 person virtual mastermind for those pursuing Pittsburgh real estate and self development?

If people want to do it, I can host a weekly online meeting where members share in 60 seconds or less what they've each been working on in real estate/self development for the past week, what they plan to work on in the coming week, and anything they are struggling with. After that I'd like to do an improv or self development game just to get to know each other a little better and make it fun. Then 3 members have 12 minutes each to ask the group any questions or dive into any problems they might be working on. So everyone gets to dive into a problem every other week.

It would be totally free and would last 1 hour and 15 minutes every Thursday night from 7:30-8:45 PM for 4 weeks starting August 2nd and ending August 30th, for 6 persons including myself. Members would be expected to bring a positive, supportive, and constructive attitude to each meeting.

Let me know if you would be interested in this and I'll contact you to make sure we have enough people who are commited to be there every week and make sure everyone is on the same page so I can organize the group.

Loading replies...