Votes
Matthew M Smith
  • Buffalo, NY
Votes |
Investor Landscape Plants/Design/Maintenance

Matthew M Smith
  • Buffalo, NY
Posted Apr 11 2018, 00:23
Hey, I’m an investor with single and multi-family homes who has a green thumb and a day job as Garden Center Manager for a garden center/ landscape outfit in Buffalo on Main Street 14214. I am a CNLP with award winning landscape designs and an understanding of what flippers, BRRRR practitioners, residential/commercial property or estate owners are looking for. THE POINT: At the Garden Center I have some tough plants that survived the b-lo winter and I can push for half off. When the new nursery stock comes in ‘forced’ from greenhouses come in these plants “won’t sell” because they’ve been outside all winter/spring. If you need a few evergreen shrubs under that living window, a tree on the curb strip of corner of the house, summer flowering shrubs, low maintenance color, I can hook you up this week and early next week with healthy buffalo pants! I also offer Estate/commercial maintenance Specializing in Japanese Gardens, natural stone walls or walkways, mulch, waterfalls...I can hook you up. Come see “shut” or Matt at Elbers Garden Center on Main ST . Google it. Also looking for a 3-4plex with a carriage house in Buffalo LMK & taking the 75 hour course to get the RE license if all goes well! Best Regards! -shut Matthew M. Smith, CNLP Elbers Garden Center Manager