• Horsham, PA
Votes |
Lehigh Valley (Easton, PA) 1st Investment Property

Zack Busch
  • Wholesaler
  • Horsham, PA
Posted Jul 6 2021, 04:03

Hi All,

I am new to the forums and am looking to start getting more involved in them and this community. I have been doing my research trying to determine where I would like to invest and have landed on the Lehigh Valley, specifically the Easton, PA area (but starting to look more into Bethlehem and Allentown). I am located directly between the Lehigh valley and Philly and would love to have my first property be closer to where I am currently located.

Reading through Easton's economic development plan (even if it is a few years old) and getting a feel for the more specific areas that I would like to own a property. I have been interested in West Ward and South side, but am open to the other areas as well. I am looking for 3-4 bed SFH or multis that I could BRRRR as it seems the city has some areas that has good opportunities for that and is something they are looking to do to help revitalize the city. My main goal right now is for cash flow more than appreciation (although that's a plus too).

I have tried to search through old forum posts to see if there has been anything recent to help but wanted to create a new post as well. Any advice on specific areas to avoid or that you really like would be much appreciated. I plan on taking a trip up there in the near future to get a better feel of areas as well. Thanks!

Loading replies...