Hello from Columbia!

4 Replies

Hello, 

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Casey Crowe, and I'm from here in Columbia. Looking to get started into real estate investing. I have owned and rented a property we were stuck with in Las Vegas, so I have some experience, but not a ton. 

Not sure what area I want to get started in yet, but I'm leaning towards sub-5 unit multi-family properties. Possibly a single family home. 

Looking at the tax situation here (and read the thread below about it), it seems there has to be some success/method here or nobody would be doing it. Very interested in meeting others in the industry in the area.

Cheers!

Hey Casey! I️ have 4 rental houses here in Columbia. I’d love to get into multi unit down here so ping me if you have any ideas or want to meet up sometime to chat. I️ buy my houses distressed and rehab then rent high-end.

Originally posted by @Heidi Wilson :

Hey Casey! I️ have 4 rental houses here in Columbia. I’d love to get into multi unit down here so ping me if you have any ideas or want to meet up sometime to chat. I️ buy my houses distressed and rehab then rent high-end.

Hi Heidi,

I saw this on Craigslist and was interested in it, but probably a bit too big for me to start off. Especially if it needs rehab. 
https://columbia.craigslist.org/reb/d/8-plex-apart...

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.