Looking for Memphis, TN agent to find Buy and holds

11 Replies

Looking for recommendations for agents to help search MLS for buy and holds in memphis area. I am an out of state investor, so they have to be comfortable with supporting remote communications like skype and uploading video to youtube. Prefer agent with experience with their own rental investments and understands ROI metrics. Goal is to buy undervalued units on MLS, rehab and rent. Thanks in advance!

Please pm me
Happy to help

I did a bunch of deals in Memphis and worked with a couple different agents. Some good some bad. PM me and I'll look through my notes and send the good ones.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Jeff Bridges :

Looking for recommendations for agents to help search MLS for buy and holds in memphis area. I am an out of state investor, so they have to be comfortable with supporting remote communications like skype and uploading video to youtube. Prefer agent with experience with their own rental investments and understands ROI metrics. Goal is to buy undervalued units on MLS, rehab and rent. Thanks in advance!

Hello Jeff,

My name is Denisha, and I'm a local investor. I do across opportunities all of the time.  I currently have a 2/1 it's in 38008 zip code and it it already has a tenant in it. Let me know if you're interested. I would also like to know what other kind of opportunities you're looking for along with the areas.

Thank you,

Denisha

@Jay Hinrichs

BP does not let you self promote yourself so I can not come on this and suggest myself.  Guess I could have done a PM.  

@Curt Davis   however you can be referred... . OP  curt is a knowledgable local broker who owns a bunch of rentals himself..   you may want to call and get a phone consult..

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

@Curt Davis   however you can be referred... . OP  curt is a knowledgable local broker who owns a bunch of rentals himself..   you may want to call and get a phone consult..

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated! I think I have plenty of referrals to work with now and see who is the best match for me:)

I work with investors in the Memphis area.  I would be happy to talk to you to see if I can help.

Thanks,

April

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here