• Antioch, TN
Votes |
Newbie needing HELP, wanting to work!

Account Closed
  • Lender
  • Antioch, TN
Posted Oct 25 2016, 11:05

Hello BP,

I have no background in REI, but, after reading on BP for the last month I have decided I would love to start the BRRRR strategy. I would also like wholesaling or flipping. I am interested in the Nashville, Tn., Hendersonville, Tn, Goodletsville, Tn., and White House, Tn areas. I am living in Antioch but plan on moving in that general area.

I do know that I desperately need a mentor and coach. I would love it if I could work for someone while learning what I need to do to start for myself (hint-hint). I am ready to start and feel a bit overwhelmed with all the information I have read. Just not sure what to do first and how to jump in.... need lots of help with that. Any investors in my area willing to talk more about this? Also, I have a credit score of 805 on Equifax and I have the money for a down payment.

More about myself... I have raised 2 boys as a single parent that are now 29 and 24. I have struggled and scrimped my whole life. I have always been thrifty and analytical. I have developed a HUGE interest in jumping into real estate and have been trying to educate myself as much as possible. I can see retirement from where I stand now, about a decade away... and I am NOT prepared. I need help starting a new life for myself. I don't like to just do things all willy nilly... I like to feel informed and confident, which is why I need a good mentor/coach and friend. I have been doing security work at a local car dealership for the past 2 years, I have been a chauffeur, sold jewelry, a manager and more. I want to get into something for myself now. My mother passed away a year and a half ago and left me some money and I am going to use that to start. I just need someone who has the time and patience to help me. I would LOVE to quit my job today and start working in the field somehow, I just need an offer.  :)

So nice to be a part of the BP network, such a wealth of information... and still learning...

Thank you so much,

Lisa Teague

I have ordered Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Richest Man In Babylon.

Loading replies...