Murfreesboro TN Area ?

16 Replies

Ill be investing pretty soon. Aside from rehabbing, I was hoping I could do some wholesaling as well. Anyone on here in the area that like be willing to pick up some property? Hopefully I'm asking in a proper manner. I still learning. I've been gathering my marketing strategies together but I figured I could ask on here in case anyone is in the area I might be able to contact. 

@Samantha Solomon - so sorry I missed your message from 3 months ago!!! If you go up to the Community dropdown menue at the top of the webpage and select find members you can search by name and then message people directly.....

I'm texting you this evening....

@Samantha Solomon - My brother in law has recently started an investment company in the Murfreesboro area. He is working with an investor that has significant capital and is looking to quickly build a sizable portfolio of turnkey buy and hold properties to capitalize on Murfreesboro's growth. He can close quickly in cash, so he'd like to connect with as many wholesalers in the area as possible. How is life as a rehabber/wholesaler so far? Are you currently looking to build a buyers list, or do you know of any other wholesalers that I could get him in touch with? 

@Allison H. - How is the direct mail process going? Have you had any luck finding off market properties in the booming Nashville market? Also, do you know of any local REIAs that are beneficial?

Thanks,

Tyler

Originally posted by @Samantha Solomon :

Ill be investing pretty soon. Aside from rehabbing, I was hoping I could do some wholesaling as well. Anyone on here in the area that like be willing to pick up some property? Hopefully I'm asking in a proper manner. I still learning. I've been gathering my marketing strategies together but I figured I could ask on here in case anyone is in the area I might be able to contact. 

Welcome to BP! Good luck!

Originally posted by @Samantha Solomon :

I would look into becoming an agent. Legal issues and licensing law aside it is a far better way to earn a money connecting buyers and sellers than wholesaling.

Originally posted by @Steven Thomas :

I've recently moved to Murfreesboro and I'm looking for wholesalers for single family and multi-family rentals.

I sent you a message to see if you're interested in networking with wholesalers in the Middle TN area. I'm looking for investors in Rutherford County and etc.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here