Exploring a small development idea in hendersonville or gallatin

1 Reply

after seeing hendersonville grow to the point of pushinginto gallatin, im really considering maybe developing a small community of shipping container apartments/townhomes, and renting them out. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments? Im new at the REI game but i feel it could possibly turn out to be a good investment with everyone moving out to the buroughs. Looking for thoughts or insights.... basically just exploring an idea

I see Hendersonville as very family oriented.  It's a place where people who want an affordable decent size house with a yard move when they are priced out of Davidson County.  I'm not sure Hendersonville/Gallatin is your shipping container apartment captive audience.  Maybe Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Antioch, or Madison areas?  I'd think those area may be more apt to go for that concept?  I'm also not extremely familiar with the shipping container concept so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.  I first moved to Hville when I moved from MS about 6 years ago and I had to get out of there and move into Nashville proper to meet people in their 20s and be closer to the action.  Those are just my thoughts from 6 months of burbs living.  With 100 people a day moving to Nashville, there's plenty of opportunity!  Good Luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here