Houston Agents

7 Replies | Houston, Texas

Hi - can anyone recommend a good, trustworthy agent in the area. Looking to invest in single family and multi-family properties in Houston.

At this stage, I would just like to understand the market better and the opportunities.

Regards,

Amit

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

I've been farming a subdivision called westview terrace in the spring branch area of houston. The lots here are around 7000 Sqft plus and are selling in the $35-40 range. Not only that, but some of the homes are still in livable condition with a few slight remodeling touches to bring them up to date. None the less, the builders have already started moving in and building large million dollar homes.

I am convinced in this neighborhood. Not only have I purchased my own home here on a 9500 sqft piece of land for 315k, but also I have helped two others do the same thing in this neighborhood.

Let me know if you would like some more information.

Hey @Amit Urban ,

I'm an agent that focuses on finding distressed single family homes for my investor clients. I would love the opportunity to meet face to face and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to me.