Used Appliance S&D stores in Houston

Used Appliance S&D stores in Houston

Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi all, 

Can anybody recommend a reliable used appliance/S&D store in the Houston metro area who will ideally do the installations as well? I find a lot of small "shops" that seem very shady, not to mention they will not answer their phones. I plan to check out some local HH or Sears but in the meantime, if there are any referrals to credible shops instead, I would definitely appreciate it. 

Thanks BP community!

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 46 votes
8y

FYI: Sears Outlet has special pricing for investor (the one by Mason Street)...Ask for Jessica.  

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Dude, they're always shady.  And the service sucks.  You just have to assume you'll go out to some field and pick your part.  I use a guy that comes and gives us used appliances delivered to us, and takes our old ones.  He's not cheap though but at scale I found those S&D places too time consuming. 

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    FYI: Sears Outlet has special pricing for investor (the one by Mason Street)...Ask for Jessica.  

  • Cypress, TX · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Acceptance Appliance at 249/beltway has discounted appliances that are cheaper than the box stores but maybe not as cheap as a S/D place.  They offer new appliances that were damaged in shipping to the box stores or the box store has too much in inventory.  I saved $1000 on my personal fridge there.  They are mostly GE appliances 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.