New To This Group, In Houston, Where are My H-Town amigos?

33 Replies | Houston, Texas

Hellooo everyone, super excited to begin this journey. I just want to let everyone know that you are all awesome and keep doing big things. I can't wait to start!

Hello All,

Welcome. I am currently in Houston, and am actively investing here in Harris County.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Looking forward to meeting more great people.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rory O'Donoghue and I'm moving to Houston this November on Thanksgiving from Los Angeles. I could not be more excited to be a part of this community and meet like minded people who are also interested in real estate. 

I'm in the Woodlands and am looking to invest in small to medium sized multifamily properties... I'm trying to figure it how to pull my seed money back out for reinvestment, any thoughts on options besides refi after 2 years?

Any good meet ups on the North side?

Awesome guys, we definitely have some presence in the H-townnnn. I'm curious to know, what would you guys recommend when trying to find a specific property within a 20 mile radius of work and there is only a handful of good ones available. What would be a good course of action?

Originally posted by @Rory O'Donoghue :

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rory O'Donoghue and I'm moving to Houston this November on Thanksgiving from Los Angeles. I could not be more excited to be a part of this community and meet like minded people who are also interested in real estate. 

Woot woot another Californian in Houston! I am also from CA. I am a realtor here and I have one rental property in Humble. There are SO MANY differences in the from CA to TX when it comes to Real Estate! I could go on for days! Let me know if you have any questions.

I am new to BP as well and live in the northwest, Cypress-Tomball area and work in the Galleria area. I am looking to grow my net worth and excited to network with everyone. Oh, I also have a successful real estate team that focus's on luxury real estate but loves to help people! I plan to educate myself, my team and my clients on the value of investing. My goal is to help 5 people become net worth millionaires!