Skip to content
Houston Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes

Wanted to say Thank You! And ask for some Katy "Need To Knows"

Marcial Pimentel
Posted Oct 30 2019, 18:41
Dear Houston Real Estate forum members, I wanted to say hello and Thank You for all your information in your posts.

I just recently decided to take serious action earlier this month after having listened to BP since the beginning of the year and now a couple months into my big boy job. (The 90 Day challenge also being a huge motivation!)

I have been crawling through the forums and searching for posts about Katy but wanted to be proactive and create a thread for new "need to knows" about the area.

With the developments of the Katy Asian town commercial center, UH Katy breaking ground, the future boardwalk, and continued developments northwest, I figured it'd be helpful to have a 2019-2020 thread to reference for new people like me.

To be a little selfish I would love to kick off with any successes and pratfalls with buying property in the area and finding renters/roomates. Since, as we all know, decent multi-families are hard to find in Houston I'm taking the approach of buying a SFR with at least 3-4+ beds and renting out the rooms as best I can.

Again, thanks for everyones contributions to this forum and hopefully I can contribute with my own experiences in the future.

Loading replies...