• Real Estate Broker
  • Bakersfield, CA
Votes |
Eviction service in San Antonio?

Jeff C.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bakersfield, CA
Posted Apr 19 2019, 14:02

I've recently started buying trustees sale properties in San Antonio, and I have a couple that I need to start the eviction process on. Back here in California I have plenty of people on tap for that, but I'm having a heck of a time finding the right person in San Antonio. I called the few services I found online. One that I reached seemed really confused about post foreclosure evictions.. as she kept asking me things like how long they had been tenants and how long they had gone without paying, despite me being very clear that they are holdover former owners after a foreclosure sale and not tenants, and I'm the new owner and not a landlord. Another's phone number no longer works, and another seems to want $1000 flat rate plus fees even if the tenant moves out on their own accord after the notice to vacate is served and we never even have to file a case.

Can anyone recommend someone to handle this? Who do you all use?

I also just need some boots on the ground. For all I know the occupants that were in the properties 2.5 weeks ago when I was last there are already gone. I'm willing to pay someone to just go check up on the properties for me and figure out the current status.

Loading replies...