• Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
5-10hrs Free Weekly Labor for BRRRs and Flips

Daniel Porter
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Apr 12 2017, 10:37

I'm a 25yr old investor looking to know more about the DIY renovation side of investing. I want to develop my current handyman abilities, and ultimately be able to walk into a house and roughly estimate all the repair costs. 

I'm offering 5-10hrs of free weekly labor between T-Th after 6. Any job, whatever you want help with. In return, i'd like to just pick your brain about the details of your investment business, especially your basis for discerning the time/money cost-benefit ratios of a project (large scale or individual repairs). 

I'm a bit more experienced than the average Generation Y layman, familiar with most tools, etc. But there are still tons of remodeling/renovation projects i've never tried or been a part of. 

If you'd like to spare yourself any hassle that i might be, but still want to pass on your legacy of DIY investment knowledge, I'd be willing to pay $50 for a consultation lunch/coffee/beer/wings at our earliest mutual convenience. 

Really eager to learn! I'd much rather get my hands dirty and building something, so let me know! PM for my number if you want it. 

dan

Loading replies...