Skip to content
Dallas Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Crump
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
New to REI-Looking to get started in Dallas!

Christopher Crump
  • Dallas, TX
Posted May 24 2017, 11:50

Hello everyone! Excited to be joining the Bigger Pockets community and eager to learn as much as I can! I have just recently completed the BP free course and am soaking it all in. As of now, my plan is to house hack a property and rent it out to a few friends here in the Dallas area. After that i would like to get a few rental properties for passive income and then move on to a few buy and holds and small flips.

My current situation- I am a full time employee under the Dallas Mavericks umbrella doing sales. I have just recently moved back in with my parents to allow me the flexibility to make this JUMP! No kids or anything to really hold me back or slow me down. I do not currently have a ton of money to invest myself and that is currently what is bogging me down (finding investors that are trustworthy).

If anyone in the Dallas area would like to provide me with some insight on how they got started, mistakes to avoid, hot areas/neighborhoods, help me find a deal, etc. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback. Also not opposed to grabbing some coffee around the Dallas area and hearing your story/the path you've taken. Very excited to begin this journey! Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

-Chris

Loading replies...