Hey everyone, I am a lender.  One of my borrowers has not paid their mortgage for over a year (Long story).  Their insurance is up for renewal but I should be able to foreclose the property pretty soon.

Their escrow account has no funds and I do not want to pay for their homeowner policy out of pocket.
I would rather put a dwelling policy that covers my company, especially since if the property sells at auction, I want any refund coming back to me instead of the homeowner.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations for an insurance agent that can do a lender forced TDP3 policy on a homeowner property.