• Attorney
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
New ways to acquire online clients for a Real Estate Firm

Emmanuele Go
  • Attorney
  • Washington, DC
Posted Dec 4 2018, 15:38
Dear BiggerPockets friends, I introduce myself and start to participate sharing my current business thoughts and a bit of myself. I am an Italian lawyer specializing in Real Estate transactions, in our Law Firm we have a Notary partner and a Real Estate Agency. We offer a “one-stop” consulting shop both in regular and distressed markets, for real estate Italian properties, with a possibility of buying with Cryptocurrencies and post-transaction assistance with property management services too, offering passive income to our clients. We assist various non Italian individuals, but I would like to make grow the number of my foreign client base od buyers and investors interested in the Italian market. I’m currently considering to develop referrals with foreign professionals, starting from the Countries where Italian property market is more appreciated such as North Europe, Russia, and USA. I use Facebook advertising and I post occasionally some real estate contents on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium with the most powerful hashtags, we also get few clients from the Law Firm website. I’m considering to post some listing on Craigslist and similar platforms offering our consulting services. What is your opinion on potential good ways to develop it? I would love to hear your suggestions or conversate with you about it, you more than welcome to share your ideas.💡 Thank you! Kindest Emmanuele