Management Company Referrals?

10 Replies

Can anyone recommend a good management company for a small apartment complex (12-30 units) in the Fort Worth area? 

@Jennifer Brown give McCaw Properties a ring.  If they can't do it they will know someone who can.  Good company.

@Andrew Postell Thank you! I appreciate it! You look familiar - I think I've seen you at Sherry Patterson's meetup group before. Next time I can make it, I'll have to introduce myself! 

PAM---Pam Blanco  Property Asset Management.Address: 2201 N Collins St Ste 240, Arlington, TX 76011

Bobbi---Wilco in Fort Worth...Address: 3500 Hulen St, Fort Worth, TX 76107

---Trend  Address: 204 S Main St, Keller, TX 76248

---Renters Warehouse....Address: 5304 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

@Bruce Lynn Thank you! I'll be sure to interview those. Can you (or anyone on this thread) recommend an attorney as well? 

@Bruce Lynn Looking for a real estate attorney to help me through the legal aspects of acquiring a small apartment building. Also to help me with syndicating/partnerships. 

Originally posted by @Jennifer Brown :

@Bruce Lynn Looking for a real estate attorney to help me through the legal aspects of acquiring a small apartment building. Also to help me with syndicating/partnerships. 

Hi Jennifer, did you find an attorney?

This post has been removed.

@sherrypatterson Please reach out to me personally Monday. Sounds like there is a serious misunderstanding. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.