Management Company Referrals?

10 Replies

Can anyone recommend a good management company for a small apartment complex (12-30 units) in the Fort Worth area? 

@Andrew Postell Thank you! I appreciate it! You look familiar - I think I've seen you at Sherry Patterson's meetup group before. Next time I can make it, I'll have to introduce myself! 

PAM---Pam Blanco  Property Asset Management.Address: 2201 N Collins St Ste 240, Arlington, TX 76011

Bobbi---Wilco in Fort Worth...Address: 3500 Hulen St, Fort Worth, TX 76107

---Trend  Address: 204 S Main St, Keller, TX 76248

---Renters Warehouse....Address: 5304 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

@Bruce Lynn Thank you! I'll be sure to interview those. Can you (or anyone on this thread) recommend an attorney as well? 

@Bruce Lynn Looking for a real estate attorney to help me through the legal aspects of acquiring a small apartment building. Also to help me with syndicating/partnerships. 

@Jennifer Brown @Andrew Postell   REALLY?????  Both of you!!  I just saw this so I am sure it is too late but I would love to do your property management!!  I am actually taking over 6 properties March 1 from McCaw because the investors are not happy with them.  They have been over charging them and not providing things they need.  Our goal as an investor is to reduce expenses and to make our clients as much money as possible.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way. 

Updated about 2 months ago

I apologize regarding my comments on McCaw PM. It was not my intent to disrespect their business.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.