El Paso Named Best Place to Flip Houses by Wallethub.com

5 Replies

It is a great time to be a investor in El Paso, TX. The website wallethub.com ranked El Paso #1 out of the 150 largest cities in the US. Here is a link to the article. https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-to-flip-hous...

We are constantly finding great deal for flips and for rental inventory. I love real estate investing.

Steven

where would you say you find great flips from, privately owned, notes, pre-foreclosures?

Albert, 

sorry for the delay in responding. I am part of a real estate investing group that is constantly looking for deals. I have also found great deals from other wholesalers. The key is to be looking everywhere, and network to let others know that youare looking for deals.

Interesting. I've visited El Paso a few times and like the area. If it's getting known as a good place to flip maybe it has already passed its peak.

I do find the average flipping profit of $62,000 hard to believe, especially considering all the people that lose money.

I agree with @Eric James , then again I have not invested there yet but travel to it several times a year and maintain contact with other agents there to learn the market and do not see great opportunities to invest there. Retail prices are fairly low, rents low and a ton of new construction especially residential being built every year will continue to keep those prices low. 

what the hell is wallethub??

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here