Looking for recs in El Paso - RE Agent, GC and roofer

Most Popular Reply

El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 5 votes
8y

Elizabeth,

I am working with several real estate investors as a contractor. I have also done a few flips myself. I also know a good real estate agent for investors. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Elizabeth,

    I am working with several real estate investors as a contractor. I have also done a few flips myself. I also know a good real estate agent for investors. 

  • Liberty Hill, TX · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Hi Elizabeth,

    Any luck finding what you were looking for? My family and I relocated to El Paso about a year ago from Austin and had a few bad experiences with contractors here in El Paso. Anything that I can do to help, please let me know. 

  • Real Estate Agent · El Paso, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    What's Up Elizabeth. I just noticed this post and if you are still in need of some recommendations let me know what exactly you are looking for in terms of investments I work with investors in the El Paso area and could possibly be of assistance. 

    I also have a few contractors that I work with so let me know the scope of work and I can see which ones would be the best fit! 

    If there is anything else you need please feel free to reach out

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Elizabeth Justice hey Elizabeth that’s exactly my specialized section. Investment real estate. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

  • Justin SherwoodPro Member
    Las Cruces NM · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    I am the owner of Sher-Wood in Las Cruces, NM about 45 mins from El Paso.  We provide cabinets, countertops, closets and flooring.  As a real estate investor myself, I could be a useful contact.  Reach out if there is anything I can help out with.

    www.cabinetsbysherwood.com

  • Adelanto, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi, hope all is well. How do you feel about investing in Albuquerque?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.