Title Companies in Ogden/Layton/Clearfield Utah

Title Companies in Ogden/Layton/Clearfield Utah

Palmdale, CA · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 39 votes

Can anyone recommend a good title company in Ogden Utah or surrounding area?  Thanks!

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Fix And Flip Investor · Hooper, UT · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
8y

I use Backman title in So. Ogden. Shalie Swartz. They have never done me wrong.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City , UT · Member since 2017 · 155 posts · 92 votes
    8y

    Title Guarantee has an office in Layton. They do excellent work. I know Andy who manages the Cottonwood Heights location. They are wonderful to work with. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Provo, UT · Member since 2013 · 689 posts · 511 votes
    8y

    FATCO is national and has always been awesome.  

  • Investor · Layton, UT · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 237 votes
    8y

    I've been using Mountain View Title (near Layton Hills Mall) and they're great. 

  • Investor · Layton, UT · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 41 votes
    8y

     We recently received an offer on a property just before Christmas and the buyer wanted to close before the end of the end. We went with Sue Heiner at First American Title in South Ogden with the recommendation of our realtor. Sue was awesome, doing whatever she could over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to help it progress even though everything was closed. We closed on dec 29 and it was mostly because of sue’s efforts. 

  • Palmdale, CA · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 39 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the recommendations everyone, I really appreciate it.

  • Fix And Flip Investor · Hooper, UT · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I use Backman title in So. Ogden. Shalie Swartz. They have never done me wrong.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    I used Backman Title as well. They are great to work with. I bought a VA foreclosure and they were able to execute without writing an owner's title policy. The government guaranteed the title so why double insure? Most title companies would not work with you on nonstandard requests like that. Saved $1500 not buying an owner policy. I know many of you will disagree with this - its just my two cents.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Ogden, UT · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    I imagine you already have found one by now but if you want to check out options for future transactions Michelle Campbell and her team at Stewart Title in South Ogden does excellent work!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.