Investor meet and greet

31 Replies

@Brandon Rindlisbacher and I would like to start doing a local monthly meet and greet for investors of every level.

Where: Marriott Hotel (101w 100n Provo, UT)  inside the lobby

When: 11/22/2016 5:30PM - 7:30PM

We will do a meet and greet followed by Brandon explaining how to analyze a deal.  The rest of the time will be an open discussion we would like to be finished up around 7:30.

Please comment if you are able to attend or with any questions you have.

Thanks,

Brian

Would love to be there but will be heading out for Thanksgiving that day.  Happy to join up in the future. Can host at my office too any time.

@Amy Kendall thanks for the post. Sorry it doesn't work for your schedule. We'll have to catch you next time. We'll try to make this a regular thing.

@Jeremiah Maughan long time no talk. Hope you're well. Your office would be a great spot for this sort of thing. Thanks for the suggestion. We'll have to chat more about that and continue our other discussions. You'll have to catch us next time.

Have these been going monthly consistently?

If not we should definitely keep it going. I go to the SLREIA most every month and I’ve been to the UVREIA once, but would like to do more meet ups in Utah county. If anyone wants to grab lunch sometime, my wife and I are always open.

-Jay

Hey guys. A lot of people want to do a meet up around here so let's do it! March 28 from 12:00 to 1:30 at the Village Inn in Provo. 933 S University Ave, Provo, UT 84606. Come and talk about your deals and meet other like minded investors in the area.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here