Looking for handyman in Sterling/Herndon/Reston, VA 20164

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Herndon, VA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 324 votes
    11y

    What work do you need done?

  • Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2012 · 149 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    @Jesse T. I'm renting out my primary residence for two years, need to find someone the tenants can contact when things break. Obviously, nothing too major - I'll find a specialist for that.

    Also, if you know of an A/C guy, need to do the routine service on the heat exchanger.

    Thanks!

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    try thumbtack, i have had good luck with it the last time i used it.

  • Real estate investor · Las Vegas · Member since 2013 · 798 posts · 171 votes
    11y

    I would probably advertise this elsewhere as people looking at VB will likely not be interested in doing things beyond the 7 cities.

  • Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2012 · 149 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    @Pete T.

    Wow, I have no idea how this post ended up in the VA Beach subforum. I posted in the "Local Real Estate" section. Moderators, could you please move it to the Virginia Real Estate forum?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.