• Washington State
Votes |
In need of Contractor

Tyler Eaton
  • Investor
  • Washington State
Posted Oct 23 2020, 09:16

Hey everyone,

My family has run into a bit of an issue with a remodel that my mom wanted to have done. She hired a company that did 90% of it, but took 100% of the money, and it took them 18 months. Our house is only 1500 sqaure feet or so, and we were told the remodel shouldnt take over 4 months max. During the year and a half that they were 'working' on the remodel, my step dad was battling brain cancer. He passed away in july, and my mom is trying to pick up the pieces.  My mom is not super well versed in doing things like this, and is already having problems with another contractor. I told her it is a red flag if the guy wants to finish the bathroom "in between other jobs". So, i wanted to com here first to the place that has helped me so much. The info is below, please feel free to contact me with any tips you have. Thank you in advance.

The bathroom is  last thing that needs to be done. It has all of the above ground pieces and sits as a shell, so you wouldnt be finishing someone elses work. We have the right shower pan and everything, and i am available to provide any information you or your favorite contractor needs. I can also show the bathroom to anyone interested. 

This is my first post on biggerpockets, so i apologize if my information is a bit lacking. Thank you so so much for any help you guys can provide.

Loading replies...