Seeking Broker/PM Contacts in Spokane area

9 Replies

Hello,

I’m looking for possible contacts in the Spokane area that might have some insight to off-market multi family properties. 30+ doors preferred with value add possibilities.

Also, are there any meet ups scheduled anytime soon? Would love to network and meet some like minded folks!

Regards,

Ian
NSRE

Please send me an email I’d be happy to help

Great looking forward to it

Hi Ian, There is a meet up in Seattle that is happening this Thursday at 7:00pm. I know it's quite a drive but the community I work with has a wide range of like minded amazing people. If you are interested please feel free to PM.

@Sally Saladino

Thanks for the invite. We are flying out to LA on Thursday morning or we would make over that way. When is the next one?

It's always nice to see some Spokane and Inland Empire love on BP.  I'm looking for a trusted contractor in Spokane.  @Ian McDonald , @Justin Folkins - do you have any good contacts you can share? I'm looking for general remodel work for an investment property so need someone who can handle all trades.

Thanks!

-Ben

@Ian McDonald

PM me if you want to see the off market opportunities I get.  I'm currently working  on a Short Sale 3-unit that I will have available soon.  I can recommend a good contractor for you.  I will PM you!

Dan G.

Originally posted by @Ben Freeburg :

It's always nice to see some Spokane and Inland Empire love on BP.  I'm looking for a trusted contractor in Spokane.  @Ian McDonald , @Justin Folkins - do you have any good contacts you can share? I'm looking for general remodel work for an investment property so need someone who can handle all trades.

Thanks!

-Ben

@Ben Freeburg please give me a call as I have a couple solid options for you.   

Hey Ian,
    I have a 100% occupied, 47 unit complex waiting for the right investor in Longview. I also have a few insights to smaller multi family in the Spokane area. Would love to chat.

Tyler Barranger, Real Estate Agent in Washington (#121245) and Washington (#121245)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.