• Investor
  • Evansille, WI
Votes |
Looking to purchase in Milwaukee

Kole Kingslien
  • Investor
  • Evansille, WI
Posted Oct 18 2017, 17:31

Hey guys, I am fairly new to biggerpockets, and have been studying and learning on here for about 2 months, and am finally ready to try and start investing. I live right outside of Madison, and I just purchased my first rental property in Beloit (closing in November), and am interested in getting into the Milwaukee area. I am just looking around to see if there is anyone on here who is active in that area who might have some valuable information and some tips? I don't really know good areas from bad areas, and I am also skeptical about finding a reliable property manager over there. I would be most interested in creative financing opportunities, and possibly partnerships. I also do not know anything of the rental market. My wife and I plan to take a drive over there in a couple of weeks to try to get a better sense of the neighborhoods, and try to understand what the market is like. 

If anyone has any useful information that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it! You can PM me here on bigger pockets if you want to talk. Thanks!

Loading replies...