Property Management Suggestions

Property Management Suggestions

Dakota MurphyPro Member
Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for suggestions on a good property management company in Madison, WI or Dane County as well as what they charge as a monthly management fee.  I want to make sure that I am using an appropriate % when running my numbers.

Thank you for any recommendations!

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Madison, WI · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I am in the market for a good property management company as well. As a tenant I had good experiences with BMOC(http://www.bmocinc.com/). Let me know if you find any good ones!

  • Flipper · Delafield, WI · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    Just wanted to followup on this post and find out how you guys progressed in finding a Management Company, AND if so, what your percentage turned out to be.

  • Dakota MurphyPro Member
    OP
    Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I spoke with a couple and found one company that was at 8% which I feel is reasonable. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Beloit, WI · Member since 2015 · 232 posts · 60 votes
    7y

    Hi Dakota, are you still looking? 

  • Investor · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    It is all area, # of units, and duty specific. Is there an on-site manager that is budgeted in? The rate could range from 6-9% based on some these factors. If they property is in a more management intensive area, then the rate needs to be on the high end because it will take a lot of the companies time. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Beloit, WI · Member since 2015 · 232 posts · 60 votes
    7y

    Hi all, 35 years experience.  Southcentral Wisconsin. Broker, Management, Investment.  Let's chat.  No pressure, no obligation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.