Property Management Suggestions

6 Replies

I am looking for suggestions on a good property management company in Madison, WI or Dane County as well as what they charge as a monthly management fee.  I want to make sure that I am using an appropriate % when running my numbers.

Thank you for any recommendations!

I am in the market for a good property management company as well. As a tenant I had good experiences with BMOC(http://www.bmocinc.com/). Let me know if you find any good ones!

Just wanted to followup on this post and find out how you guys progressed in finding a Management Company, AND if so, what your percentage turned out to be.

I spoke with a couple and found one company that was at 8% which I feel is reasonable. 

Hi Dakota, are you still looking? 

It is all area, # of units, and duty specific. Is there an on-site manager that is budgeted in? The rate could range from 6-9% based on some these factors. If they property is in a more management intensive area, then the rate needs to be on the high end because it will take a lot of the companies time. 

Hi all, 35 years experience.  Southcentral Wisconsin. Broker, Management, Investment.  Let's chat.  No pressure, no obligation.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here