Votes
Abel Mehare
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Newbie Question of the day

Abel Mehare
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Jul 16 2019, 18:59

How do I find out what homes are going for in my neighborhood? Also anyone know whats the alternative for skip tracing in Canada, how do i get the owners info?

User Stats

Votes
Claude Boiron
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Educator, Mentor, Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Educator, Mentor, Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Replied Jul 16 2019, 19:13
Hi Abel, there are a few websites where the public can get sold prices, but Realtors have the best access to all of the property and sales data in Canada. My suggestion is to make a mutually beneficial connection with a local Realtor. You can go to any city hall in the GTA to get property owners' information. At the city hall, go to the "Assessment Rolls" Department, sit at a computer terminal, type in the address of the property in question, and you'll be given the mailing address which the property taxes are sent to, which is normally the mailing address for the subject property owner. Feel free to message/email me with any other questions.

User Stats

Votes
Abel Mehare
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
  • Toronto, Ontario
Replied Jul 16 2019, 20:26

@Claude Boiron Hey Claude, thank you, you really gave me the answer i was looking for and yes i will message you.   

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.