Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Renee Williams
Pro Member
Votes |
Pace Morby’s Gator Lending - yay or nay?

Renee Williams
Pro Member
Posted Jun 11 2023, 12:40

Hello BP Community, Do any of you have experience as a gator lender? If so, I’d love to hear it!

User Stats

Votes
Mike Hern
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Replied Mar 5 2024, 13:25
Quote from @Nate Marshall:
Quote from @Mike Hern:
Quote from @Nate Marshall:
Quote from @Mike Hern:
Quote from @Kevin M.:
Quote from @Mike Hern:
Quote from @Kevin M.:

I just watched his webinar and was ready to plop down the $5k just to see the inside, but prayed and then thought I should check him out here and I'm glad I didn't do it. The webinar did give me some ideas.

I was told it had gone to $17,000 to be part of "the community" where there is no "hands on" or "one on one" training. What's the point if that is true? You can get all of that in a dozen different places for free. Our training in "one on one" and we guarantee a purchase. Guess it's all in what you know about that is available. Still, to join a group means you're going to get unqualified people expressing their opinions rather than their life long experience.

There are two levels. The Gator II group ($5k) and then a Sub"something" (I can't remember) and that's probably the more expensive one.

He just did a video telling people not to lend in 4th and 5th position until they go through his "special" training. WHAT?? 4th & 5th position??  Yikes!

Yep. What lender in first position even allows someone to lend in 3rd, 4th or 5th. What no 100th position. If it's $100,000.00 why not 100,000 lenders with $1 each?   

Some days I know how Red feels... 

Lol

Haaaaa Haaaaa good one. 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Mar 7 2024, 07:46

It only takes a few people to report someone to get an AG's attention. A lot of AG's and legis

latures that are left leaning and almost communist leaning would get involved. One actually is. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.