Help requested from the BP family

2 Replies

@Jon Klaus- Jon mentioned in a thread today asking why don't I write an updated version of my RE experiences in the last while. I have been jotting down various categories that I know I've discussed here on BP and in e-mails with various people that I could elaborate on.

I have quite a few categories already outlined but would like some more. I've done a lot of things lately and have discussed much with BP members. If you can think of something that nudged you or started a different train of thought for you, please feel free to mention it. If you want to remain private, e-mail me. If it is a subject that others could benefit from also, please post here.

I'm going to be spending a 37 night Cruise beginning Friday and this Book will be a big part of my spare time. I appreciate any memories or discussions we might have shared on BP, at the BP Summit a couple years ago or in person somewhere in the past.

I want to make this Book as meaningful and helpful as possible. As always, any proceeds generated will go to Alzheimers research.

Thanks in advance. Rich Weese

Disclosure: No product so I'm really not sure how to answer?

Just a quick thanks to those that e-mailed me with ideas. Any others? Rich

How about an audio version?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.