Help requested from the BP family

Help requested from the BP family

Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes

@Jon Klaus- Jon mentioned in a thread today asking why don't I write an updated version of my RE experiences in the last while. I have been jotting down various categories that I know I've discussed here on BP and in e-mails with various people that I could elaborate on.

I have quite a few categories already outlined but would like some more. I've done a lot of things lately and have discussed much with BP members. If you can think of something that nudged you or started a different train of thought for you, please feel free to mention it. If you want to remain private, e-mail me. If it is a subject that others could benefit from also, please post here.

I'm going to be spending a 37 night Cruise beginning Friday and this Book will be a big part of my spare time. I appreciate any memories or discussions we might have shared on BP, at the BP Summit a couple years ago or in person somewhere in the past.

I want to make this Book as meaningful and helpful as possible. As always, any proceeds generated will go to Alzheimers research.

Thanks in advance. Rich Weese

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Just a quick thanks to those that e-mailed me with ideas. Any others? Rich

  • Visalia-Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 863 votes
    12y

    How about an audio version?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.