Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Karyn Galindo
  • Wholesaler
  • Ontario, CA
Votes |
ISO - Note brokering/investing course/education

Karyn Galindo
  • Wholesaler
  • Ontario, CA
Posted

As the subject line says I am n search of Note brokering/investing course/education.

I have looked all over this forum and have seen the other posts. What I am here for is sound advise and direction from seasoned note investors.

A bit about me...

• I spent 10 years working in title and escrow as I put myself through college (years ago).
  • I am a licensed real estate agent but I haven't worked as one in 10+ years. I am of the belief that if you earn a license keep it current you never know when you might need it.

What have I done so far to educate myself?

• Currently I am reading Jimmy Napier's book "Invest In Debt" and Gordon Moss's book "Performance Anxiety"
  • Working Gary Johnston's Calculator Workbook
  • Read W. J. Mencarow's free E-Course on notes and went through the free information on Papersource University

I have a bit of money saved to start my business, marketing, and for some serious education. What I don't have is the money to invest myself so I have to start with brokering.

This is where I am. I need to know the current laws because I have read things have changed in the past few years, where to find notes and investors.

I appreciate any concrete advise and direction you are willing to offer.

Thank You

Loading replies...