Brian Gibbons - 30 minute call

5 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

The other day I chatted with @Brian Gibbons on a 30 minute phone call regarding a potential deal I had on the horizon.  He offered some solid advice, and some that I had not yet considered including suggesting utilizing a right of first refusal in conjunction with a lease deal.  Just wanted to pass along that it was a quality 30 minutes and I definitely benefited from the time.  Thanks @Brian Gibbons 

Disclosure: I am Brian Gibbons

Daniel please PM me about the problems of North Carolina and lease options.  I'm working with a wonderful attorney Raleigh who's an expert in subject to existing financing, she's acting as trustee for the investor and she's wonderful.  She knows the judges and what they will allow with regard to seller financing and getting strong title. 

And I am in agreement with her.

She even doesn't like my ROFR and a lease! Lol

I like her sub to win win.

If you creating a bigger pockets and you learn lots of things that will help you in North Carolina!

@Brian Gibbons  Could you PM me that attorney's info too?  The real estate commission does NOT like us Realtors getting involved with lease options, so we are not provided any forms to do them.  I'd like to have an attorney to refer my clients to if this is the route they want to take.

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Dawn Brenengen :

@Brian Gibbons  Could you PM me that attorney's info too?  The real estate commission does NOT like us Realtors getting involved with lease options, so we are not provided any forms to do them.  I'd like to have an attorney to refer my clients to if this is the route they want to take.

Thanks!

What happened to manners, especially from nice southern folk? Unless you are a paying client of Brian's, I'd at least suggest a "please". 

This, in light of the fact that you post as a pro. 

Feel like paying it forward, Brian?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.