I am looking for a guro that knows the NJ/PA market

3 Replies

I would like to enter the biz of investment in reo & pre market deals.

I looked into several programs...

Has anyone in nj/pa found a good program that really works in this market?

Thnx 

Don't buy corses buy houses that cash flow. Go to several REi meetups and see who the best person is and try to do some work for him where you can add value to his business and learn yourself. 

@Aron Getty Always great meeting fellow NJ investors. I would first check out local REI groups. I belong to this REI based out of Cherry Hill. But they do have a Sub Group in Ocean County I do attend. http://sjreia.org/. They have a lot of great education and information.  Best of luck.

No guru programs guarantee success. The REI business has been around for centuries, there are really very few original ideas or concepts.

If you have money the best way to learn would be trying to partner with an actual experinced developer, put some money into a real deal and be there every day throughout the whole process. Make sure your partner puts some skin in the game btw

There are no shortcuts, if it were as easy as paying for a course and then you got a secret sauce that made you rich there would be no BP. Also as suggested check out local REIA events

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.