Residential Real Estate Broker · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 82 posts · 121 votes
What kind of real estate book/s did you find very helpful? Do you follow writings and published books of a particular writer and see to it that you get one? If so, who is that writer? Why would you recommend the book/writer?
George S Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon" was an interesting look at real estate and wealth building for me as well.
This is probably my favorite book (audio) of all time. I love the lessons it teaches and it keeps you engaged because it's told in a story form. I listen to most on audio and I find some of the other books lose my attention when they start going into numbers and calculations. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend getting the audiobook and for whatever reason it's only $2.79 on audible so it's definitely worth it.
Wholesaler · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 56 votes
11y
J Scott's book, "The book on Flipping Houses" is a good book related to Flipping houses, George S Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon" was an interesting look at real estate and wealth building for me as well.
If you listen to the Pod casts, at the end of each episode the person they interview gives their favorite real estate and favorite business book. I make a list of the ones that I hear about multiple times and put them on my purchase list.
The one thing. not real estate but keeps you focused.
What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures By frank gallinelli. You gotta understand the numbers.
Pitch Anything by Oren klaff though I haven't read this one yet i am about to. It teaches negotiation. It seems very interesting. Basically you get them thinking that they need you, Instead of you asking for something and you being the needy one.
Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 655 votes
11y
I don't think it's been updated in awhile but here is a list a BP member put together of all the books that were suggested during the podcasts and how many times they were mentioned.
George S Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon" was an interesting look at real estate and wealth building for me as well.
This is probably my favorite book (audio) of all time. I love the lessons it teaches and it keeps you engaged because it's told in a story form. I listen to most on audio and I find some of the other books lose my attention when they start going into numbers and calculations. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend getting the audiobook and for whatever reason it's only $2.79 on audible so it's definitely worth it.
Investor · Isabel, KS · Member since 2015 · 247 posts · 85 votes
11y
@Toyin Dawodu The book "be a real estate millionaire" by D e a n G r a z i o s i
is a good book and lays it out there pretty well. Covers investing front to back and everything in-between. I think anyone could read this book and do well in real estate with some basic knowledge of how things work before reading it.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 82 posts · 121 votes
11y
I am working on my book as we speak. It should be out in Spring. Its called "The Magic of Real Estate" It chronicles how I bought and sold over 400 houses starting with $298.00
You can reserve your copy here..www.themagicofrealestate.info