Diana Luna
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
We are new to BiggerPockets and in need of advise about FortuneBuilders

Diana Luna
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Mar 14 2015, 11:34

hi guys,

We are new here, just joined this morning and we are very excited to be part of this community. We are based in Orlando, Fl and looking to start our investing business. 

A few weeks ago we attended the Fortune Builders 3 day seminar, which cost $200.00 and promised to give us all the info we needed to succesfully start investing. In my case, I didn't learn anything worth the $200.00 and at the end, they only wanted us to buy a Mastery package, priced between 15k up to 35k.

Today, we just ended a 2 hour long call with one of their "top notch" advisors for a "second interview". He was not very happy and not very accomodating either, when we asked for a couple of days to think it over. He was willing to only gives us until tomorrow at exactly 6:00pm, when he will give us a call. Because like he said: "we needed to start learning to make commitments and stick to them".

That kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. My mind is made up but still I would like to know what others think and if any of you have had an experience with Fortune Builders, please share. All comments, advise and help are inmensily welcome.

Loading replies...