• Champaign, IL
Votes |
Brian Gibbons

Nicholas Holt
  • Salesman
  • Champaign, IL
Posted May 19 2015, 14:51

@BrianGibbons

While I don't want to seem too starry eyed and bushy tailed, I must acknowledge Brian Gibbons for what he does. In a matter of an hour-and-a-half long conversation he was able to bring new ideas to me and give me a view of real estate that is fit to my expectations of what this business should be. I just, last month, spent $320/hour to talk to a local real estate attorney that was 10% as helpful as Brian Gibbons, what did Brian charge? Nothing. A conversation that was scheduled for 30 min turned into a well rounded intelligent conversation on Lease Option, Wholesaling, Subject-to , Jim Rohn, and being a "Transaction Engineer".  Brian's view on real estate is to be readily equipped to deal with a single property in a multitude of ways, present the options to the owner, and allow them to choose. While this may not be a groundbreaking idea, it is a valuable asset, and a wonderful way to approach an owner who feels, already, trapped. Throughout the call, my only impression of Brian was that of sincerity and knowledge, he had recommendations out the Wazoo and a honest to god want for you to grasp what he was talking about so that you could grow from the conversation you were immersed in. It is rare to find someone who truly cares for the people they talk to, sure, you could say the end goal was to get me to purchase his coaching. But, by the time the call was 45 minutes in, it was clear I was not able to act on his proposed offer for coaching, he didn't come up with a lame excuse to hang up nor did he stop being helpful. The most memorable part is how he became even more resourceful and gave me things to look at, to learn from, and use to build my business. I have worked in customer service, I have seen great customer service reps that are terrible people and vice-versa; Brian seems to be the type of guy that is meant to help other people, more importantly this is not only his approach to his coaching but also, the way he approaches his real estate business and while I cannot confirm this, I would say his everyday life. His coaching is reasonably priced, ESPECIALLY in comparison to the other options available which range from $15,000 and up ($25,000 for a year was the most recent one I saw). If you need any more information, or recommendations, search BiggerPockets for "Brian Gibbons", I have not seen a bad word spoken about this man.

Conclusion: As far as I am concerned, the moment I am able, I will become his student.

Loading replies...