Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Ram Chandrasekaran
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Quick Cash Real Estate System - Reviews Please...

Ram Chandrasekaran
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:45

Team
I ran in to this 'Real Estate System' specifically Wholesaling System on the website - http://quickcashrealestatesystem.com/Oursystem.html. Turns out Dave (the founder of this website) is selling it for $29.50 (download online). For that price the contents seems very valuable. Has anyone used it? If yes, did you find it useful?

Request response. Thanks much!

Cheers
Ram

User Stats

Votes
Michael Shadow
  • Investor
  • Bellefonte, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Bellefonte, PA
Replied Jun 26 2008, 07:29

I skimmed over the site and it looks like you can get a lot of information for free. Read up on everything and put what he says into action. If it works for you and your seeing positive results it might be a good thing to look into.

The title of the site though is a turn off to me. There is a related post here that talks about what the title of his website is.

http://forums.biggerpockets.com/viewtopic.php?t=19885

-Michael

User Stats

Votes
Michelle Stein
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Alabama
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Alabama
Replied Jul 3 2008, 23:44

The key to any ebook you read is actually putting it into action. You can spend thousands of dollars on all of the secrets in the world and if you don't actually implement what you paid for, then it won't be worthwhile at all.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Ram Chandrasekaran
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Jul 4 2008, 01:10

Guess what friends!?
I got the Scott Rister's 'Instant Cash Wholesaling Houses' for $7.50 total... 2 Audio CDs - Scott Rister explaining wholesaling and 1 CD with Contracts and Forms. I am very thankful to the eBay Seller! :)

Cheers
Ram