Looking for Charlotte, NC Rehab/New Construction Projects & Reliable, Seasoned Contacts

6 Replies

Hi Y'all!

I've submitted a few offers on a few new construction opportunities in Charlotte and need some recommendations for the following:

• Boots-on-ground partners because I live in ATL,
  • Surveyors,
  • Permit expeditors in Mecklenburg county, and
  • General contractors and builders.

I'm also open to JV arrangements where all parties are invested.

Super excited to hear from you!

- Abhi

Hey there Abhi Golhar I'm here in charlotte primarily wholesaling but looking to start rehabbing if you would like to connect feel free to shoot me and email : [email protected] gmail. Com I'm open to partnership...

This post has been removed.

Hi @Abhi Golhar I think we touched base on a previous post of yours. I know you mentioned being in the Charlotte area perhaps later this week. If you're free I'm always happy to grab a beer and talk over the latest and greatest in the area. I'm no expert but I have made it a point to follow up with city's new construction planning this year so I may home some insight that would be helpful to you. Just let me know.

Cheers!

@Jasmine S. - absolutely! I'll give you a buzz when I get into Charlotte in the morning!

Sounds good!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.