Sam Sadat - Sam's Real Estate Club

6 Replies

Has any of the California members had any experience with Sam Sadat's Sam's RE Club?  I've attended a number of the monthly events and I found them quite helpful and informative. His membership is reasonable compared to other gurus I've found and he provides a lot of ongoing education and helpful resources.  In addition, he concentrates solely on California, which is particularly helpful to me, since I live here. I'm on the verge of signing up with his ongoing program, which is $1,000 for life, plus $9.99 per month.

Please let me know your experiences with him, if any.

Thanks.

Steven

@Steven Roffer Did you ever look in to this further?  I am also curious.  There are many great Yelp reviews, but I honestly don't trust any online review system ;)

I am going to attend my first meeting with sams real estate club in 2 hours and was trying to find any helpful reviews from people who already attended his seminars or purchased any deals through them but with no luck.

I dont think i can rely on yelp reviews for such an investing thing.

@Steven Roffer Did you end up siging with them? and how was it?

Any feedback is hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I did sign up w/ Sam's Real Estate Club.  It has been very helpful and I think it's worth the $1K membership fee since it is an ONGOING resource/education (not just a one time class).  Sam is the real deal.  He knows what he's talking about and he has personally helped me analyze a fix and flip deal that I've put an offer on.  He is a bright guy (physics degree/background) and is very resourceful.  The only downside I've seen so far is it can take him a couple day to respond to emails, but that's because he's very busy helping other VIP members or doing his own deals (which is fine).  Otherwise, I think it's helpful to have an experienced mentor to help give the advice/confidence that you might sometimes need.   Of course, the networking opportunities will be valuable as well.

I was also thinking of attending his meetings. 

Anyone else have any testimony on Sam?

I wanted to reach out again and see if anyone has any testimonial on Sam?

I attended his meeting this month June 1st, and I really enjoy listening to Sam. I am new to Investing, and I do not know anything about it, I attend to be a student and listen. Sam was introduced to me by a friend, and I am thankful she invited me. One thing I love about Sam is his motivation. He spends 99% most of his time motivating, lecturing, and being a mentor in all aspects of life, not just real estate. He spent .05% of his time on his "VIP Membership", which I enjoy about him, he doesn't sell you, he teaches you. I've attended 3 meetings in the past 2 years unfortunately, I do not know Sam on a personal level, I'm just a regular Joe who goes to learn and listen, and once I feel comfortable and continue the positive meetings, I hope to do the VIP Mentorship II. Good luck, hope this helped. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here