• Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
John cochran event in Vegas

Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Posted Sep 24 2016, 16:13

one of my buddies invited me to this event.. i went becasue I could multi task I have daughter and grand child in Vegas .

I went to the seminar and Mr. cochran was speaking I made it 30 minutes and left.. Boring presenter,

but more than the lack of stage presence was the items he was discussing as AHA moments were so lame as to be laughable.

1. Hedge Funds will start lending money now that they can't buy any more deals.  Well John Aha moment is that Hedge funds starting loaning 4 years ago  LOL.. little late with that pearl.

2. That Hedge funds will owner finance their properties to investors like us in the audicance ( which were primarily newbies from what i could see... His AHA moment is lame.. Hedge funds underwrite these deals down to the nats butt.. no newbie going to get owner financing.

About the only thing he said that rang tru was that there are less foreclosures.. another AHA moment and something that is well known.. 

Then to cap it all off.. I took my buddy to lunch today at Wolfgangs and asked him how it was going.. as I stated I left after 30 minutes yesterday as concluding it to be a colossal waste of time.

And he relays this exchange he had with Mr. Cochran.. he goes up introduces himself and hands him his card.. Cochran says " you know I am just going to throw this away"  as in who are you .. 

what an ego maniac... I have been to most Guru presentations as a invited guest on the finance side and most have some charisma and charm and at least are up to date with market conditions.. this guy has non of that. Anyone buying his system would be able to find all his pearls on BP in about 2 hours.

the one good thing was the attorney Watson was there... he talked about how to legally wholesale.. so at least something was getting done.... Phew don;t waste your breath or time on this dude (Cochran)

Loading replies...