Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Robert Oliver
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Prescott, AZ
Votes |
Tom Krol is by far the best Wholesaling Coach out of them all!

Robert Oliver
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Prescott, AZ
Posted Sep 30 2016, 14:47

I've been with Tom Krol for 7 months now. His course is step by step and "action geared" so you don't sit back and relax.  You can either do what he says to do or do like you've done before which is nothing in most cases. As a caretaker for my elderly parents in Arizona, I didn't put a lot of time into the action part for the first 4 months. In fact, I went through the whole course twice before I took action. When I did, I was wowed! I did start his program by contacting ads. When I did, things started to click. Believe me, there is no selling here!!! Over the past 3 months Tom called me twice as to how I was doing? He wasn't upset that I hadn't done anything for the first 4 months. Instead he personally coached me on what to do next, without judgement or critique. As far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't for his easy to understand course, and his own personal involvement with me, I would have wrote this course off as another course I've learned and put on my book shelf to gather dust. He is the real deal folks, and if you aren't taking his course, you are missing the boat. I'm currently doing deals right now because of Tom... where as before with other courses and groups I've been in, I didn't. The proofs in the pudding. Tom is awesome and big time! I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me. Just know that if you join his group, you are in for an awesome ride!

Loading replies...