• Real Estate Professional
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Reviews/Feedback on "Breakthrough Wealth Summit" in Brooklyn

Nima S.
  • New York, NY
Posted Apr 22 2017, 13:06

Has anyone ever attended one of this "Breakthrough Wealth Summit" in the past. I signed up for one this coming Saturday in Brooklyn. Some of the guest speakers are people who are involved in RE - Tax Liens, Wholesale and Rehab. In addition, one of the speaker is Daymond John who also happens to be one of the judges on Shark Tank.

this was a free event so I signed up. The event is scheduled to start at 9 in the morning all the way through 3 in the afternoon. Any candid feedback from BP nation who have attended this will be highly appreciated.

Reason being, if this is something that is going to be worth all day even if it is a free event. If it is one of those of "guru" seminars where they try to upsell you into an expensive program of theirs then I will definitely want to avoid it. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Nima S.
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 23 2017, 07:01

So no one hear about this summit on BP nation :).

Short candid responses will be highly appreciated as I am very eager to know more about it. I will definitely love to attend if it is a good one but will avoid it like a plague if this is where they upswell you on a guru 20k course!

User Stats

Votes
Steve Jellen
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Sayville, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • West Sayville, NY
Replied Apr 24 2017, 13:14

Nobody does anything for free.  Likely what they will do is get you to go to a multi-day seminar that will be fairly inexpensive...THEN they will hit you with the sales pitch throughout the "seminar".  Maybe you can get some decent info for free, just know there will be an upsell.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nima S.
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 24 2017, 17:29

Thanks @Steve Jellen

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Apr 13 2018, 17:01

Hi Nima. I'm scheduled to attend the Breakthrough Wealth Summit in Brooklyn tomorrow. Did you find the one you attended beneficial?

User Stats

Votes
James Zito
  • Staten Island, NY
Votes |
  • Staten Island, NY
Replied Jun 13 2019, 12:44

Hello! 

I am not a fan of these types of events. I found BP after trying to decide to spend 50K for 'advanced' training. I went to a free event, and then paid about 2K for a weekend training, where the last day and a half was spent in high pressure sales tactics to get us to pay the 50K. After doing some research I found BP and it has been an absolute life changer. 

I did not spend any money with them. According to this BBB article this has a high probability to be a scam. I would advise to stay away and attend a BP Meetup instead. 

https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/news-events/bbb-warnings/2017/08/breakthrough-wealth/