• Investor
  • La Marque, TX
Votes |
My review of Lifestyles Unlimited in Houston Texas

David Soest
  • Investor
  • La Marque, TX
Posted Jun 11 2017, 18:40

I just got back from the two day seminar in Houston, been wanting to go for years and after losing 17K on my last flip I decided it was time to pay the $750.00 and go. 

If you know nothing about real estate I'd say it's well worth the $750.00. If you know as much as I do I'd say its well worth the $750.00 as well.

They have a Quest program that is awesome!

They have a vendor list that is very good and you can call in for a year and get your questions answered.

The first day is all about how to buy rental houses and do well with them and I did learn a thing or two.

After spending 16 hours with a multi millionaire who I have been listening to on the radio for over five years I would have to say Del is an honest and very nice man. He really does care and will tell you the truth about everything. I could go on for hours about the respect I now have for him but trust me he is NOT in it for your  $750.00!! I really think he does care about people and want's to share with you his success. 

They do offer upgrades IF you have the money AND it would be best for YOU. I wanted to go with the $7,000.00 upgrade for single family because I just don't have time to do all the legwork to find the good deals but he WOULD NOT let me! He told me to keep my money and use it for a rental house.  I was shocked. 

Anyways I really admire him and think the two day and all the perks that come with it are well worth it and I would do it again in a second. 

If you all have any questions and I can help feel free to ask. I am NOT a "shill" as you can see how long I have been a pro member on here.

Loading replies...