Feedback on Justin Williams Mentorship Program

1 Reply

Has anyone had experience with Justin Williams mentorship program?  If so, I would appreciate any positive or negative feedback!  Thanks in Advance!

My questions;

-how are some folks doing 6 or more rehab flips in a months period?

-how are newbies going from 1 rehab-flip to doing more than 10 rehab flips in one year's period? who is lending to them when they have no equity lines built up or cash for skin?

I have rehabbed and flipped over 30 homes. I guess I can say the old fashion way; i.e. getting my fixers funded by local hard money who is very conservative in his review of my numbers, lends me 75% of purchase price (not future value but purchase price), I either put up 25% in cash of my own cash or collateral one of my properties with plenty of equity, 3 months later I have it under contract to sell. California adopted this new 6-month seasoning rule that restricts investors selling a home under six months from purchase. Stinks. Now we have to go around that.

What I have encountered in borrowing money from many hard money lenders is that they require "skin" in the game (cash or equity of at least 25% or more. Those that lend on future value tend to be squeamish and fall through right before closing).

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here