Grand Cardone Podcast (hide your children)

8 Replies

Don’t listen to episode 250 with your children around. They bleeped a few things but some pretty crude and vulgar stuff was allowed to be said and at one point it got pretty creepy. Pretty disappointed. You are better than this BP.

@Carl M. , I agree. This was a fantastic podcast that I will likely listen to several times, however there were multiple swear words and comments that were not fit for little ears. Usually they are very careful about this, and that is something I appreciate.

Sorry. Grant Cardone. Spell check!

Personally I’m glad they left the words in. It gives a much better feel for who Grant is. He’s a passionate dude, with a lot to say. He likes to tell it how it is.
I think it’s family friendly through the 1st 1/2 or so.

A disclaimer wouldn't have been a bad idea, but I believe Grant's value is in his personality as much as his wisdom.  He's an intense guy with a brash vocabulary, but it perks up ears and gets his point across.  If you thought this episode was bad then stay far away form Grant's podcasts.  Kid-friendly isn't his niche unfortunately.
Thanks for bringing him back BP!

Originally posted by @Eric M. :

@Carl M. , I agree. This was a fantastic podcast that I will likely listen to several times, however there were multiple swear words and comments that were not fit for little ears. Usually they are very careful about this, and that is something I appreciate.

Wasn't a particularly fantastic podcast. GCs own material more informative and actionable. I was honestly disappointed with this one especially in anticipation after such a killer initial podcast.

Commercial RE is full of Sharks.  Grant Cardone gave an accurate picture of the landscape.

he would be so happy you took the time to complain by making this thread... lol 

GC over the Top, perhaps! I like his style, great show.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here