Has anyone taken Lee Arnold's coarses and what do you think?

Has anyone taken Lee Arnold's coarses and what do you think?

Professional · Ruther Glen, VA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 7 votes

Hey Everyone,

I just listened to w webinar from Lee Arnold of COGO Capitol and it seemed really good. 

Too good if you get my drift? Get certified under him and he will give you 100% acquisition and 100 % rehab money.

Has anyone taken his coarse if so what was your experience?

I look forward to hearing what BP has to say. 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    how much do they charge to get certified I will give you 100 100 if you pay me up front to certify you as well.. no problem.  If there is no charge.. then what the heck go for it.

    I know cogo closes some deals they have cashed out a few of my vendors deals.

  • Professional · Ruther Glen, VA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hey Jay,

    They have a 4 day training for certification costs $2497.00 if you have taken one of their other trainings and $2900.00 if you haven't .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.