Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
The "FACTS" About John Alexander's Inverse Purchas

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:59

First, let me say that I rate this course a 10 out of 10! Secondly, I don't get any money from suggesting this course to you or through the link below. (link removed by MODERATOR)

I have purchased the course (Level 1 and 2). I am responding here to a couple of other posts that were made so everyone can get this information (I am posting a reply to the others who have expressed questions about this course).

There are details at this website about the Inverse Purchase and the two levels that one can enter the program. The "Key" points I want to make in this post are whether this course is feasible and, "Does it really work!" The answer to both, in my opinion, is YES!

This is a "Complete" course offering. You don't get a piece of the puzzle and then have to go and attend a seminar at 10-times the cost of the course. I was surprised to receive an additional course in my level 2 package with an estimated value of $1,400 at no charge. I have been dealing with John Alexander and his many innovative programs since 2002. I have always found his organization to be ethical and true to their word. The over deliver in every way!

The Level 1 course is a "get-your-foot-in-the-door" offering with the intent of your purchasing the level 2 course. This is not a marketing ploy as you get some solid course material and this is the BEST method for getting the Newbie REI up and running with this material quickly. PLUS you have the ability to actually profit at this level. At level 1 you are not just introduced to the Inverse Purchase program, but you are given the opportunity to expand your knowledge quickly by having the ability to work with (be mentored) by level 2 members. You are taught how to close your first deal using a 8-week program for success. They provide audio files and a downloadable eBook at this level. For $40 this course is the BEST value I have seen for the knowledge and profitability that can be gained.

The Level 2 course has all the bells and whistles and gives you the ability to keep ALL the profits. The course material is first class, specific and to the point without a lot of fluff! What you see at the website is what you get in every detail.

I want to also explain how the Inverse Purchase works as there seems to be a little confusion about this (which makes it seem too good to be true). The Inverse Purchase is not simply a FLIP that uses a simultaneous closing method. It has taken the FLIP to a new level providing a true method for closing deals in our current "Buyer's Market". Dick Green of this forum provided an excellent explanation of what he felt the Inverse Purchase was, but I want to expand on his thoughts by correcting his post....

For instance the property is selling for $100,000 which is worth $150,000.

(1) Buyer "A" is yourself (the investor) who agrees to/contracts with seller at a purchase price of $100,000. Investor uses contract 1a with the Seller.

Note: Contract 1a is used with the seller who understands that the investor will find an end Buyer for this deal.

(2) The investor then finds the end Buyer "B" who agrees to purchase same property at $150,000. The investor goes into contract with Buyer "B" using contract 1b.

Note: The key to this program is the "financing" and you are not left out in the cold to find a broker who can fund this deal. You are given access to a funding source that can finance your Buyer in ALL 50 states. This funding source deals specifically with subprime financing for Buyers with poor and/or problem credit. These are the specific kinds of Buyers you are looking for and which the marketing materials for this course help you to find. These are the Buyers who will not go in (like "A" credit buyers) and submit low-ball offers to the seller. They are happy to pay full-appraised (FMV) price for the property and don't mind paying a higher interest rate as they can't get a loan any other way. You are able to finance these Buyers who have credit scores as low as 500 and 100% down to 550. With the large spreads you are able to secure from Sellers in the current Buyer's market you are also able to assist the Buyers you secure with additional incentives (down payment help, help with closing costs, and even the ability to lower their interest rate).

(3) Next - Through the use of a unique "Invoice" the investor is able to relinquish his interest in this deal which allows the Seller and Buyer B to go into contract directly. Contract 1c is used.

Note: This solves the seasoning issue! The title company/lawyers office sees you (the investor) and your "Invoice" as simply another of the many people/companies who are getting paid (appraisers, property inspectors, electricians, etc.)

(4) Finally - Contract 1c, the "Invoice" and earnest money from Buyer "B" is all turned into the title company/lawyer office. This ends your work on the deal other than to keep in touch with your funding source to make sure the deal closes.

Note: The investor's profit is realized at closing.

That is the basic steps of the Inverse Purchase program. I can't go into any more detail, however, I feel this explanation shows the feasibility and value of this program and course.

Again, I highly recommend this course as one of the BEST opportunities for the RE investor to realize great financial rewards without risking any of their own cash or credit. This is a course that can get you into profit quickly! This is truly ingenious!

Final Note: I would be happy to JV with any RE investor who cares to test this program before purchasing the Level 2 course ($2,000). For you Newbies and those who cannot afford the Level 2 course, I would be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to contact me!

To your success and much prosperity,

Steven Day
dashenman (Prosperous Living Man)

Loading replies...