Failed my first attempt at the course exam

Failed my first attempt at the course exam

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Why is it that after i failed my first attempt at the course exam, the school will not tell me what questions or sections i struggled on? You would think that a school that truly cared about producing competent, successful agents would be constructive and would want to help their students to focus on the subjects they fell short on, right? Now i just have to retake the test and hope i do better! I’m taking the cram course in June so i hope that helps tremendously. I went in there so confident and ready to take this test. And I’m still shocked that i didn’t pass. Other than a few math questions i know i missed, i felt very good with the material. I just wish the school would tell me where i fell short so that i can focus on that, but they don’t. 

* I took the online course from Ga MLS Training Institute in Tucker, Ga.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    Probably state licensing reg.s.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.