Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Matt DuPre
Votes |
Rob Swanson Webinar - Is This A Bait and Switch?

Matt DuPre
Posted Jan 15 2019, 08:56

Hi everyone, last night I spent an hour watching Rob Swanson’sRob Swanson

Masterclass: The One Call Close

Learn the One Call Close and close more seller leads into profit.watching Rob Swanson’s webinar called: 

Although I know that normally the guru’s try and pull you in with a promise of  a free something in order to get your time/attention to have the opportunity to sell you something too, I was truly stunned and amazed that Rob blatantly seems to promise he’ll reveal on the webinar the exact steps to do the one call close, then never delivers anything other than a sales pitch on how to buy his $997 system!  I’m not naive, but this just seemed like a blatant bait and switch.

To be fair, I have bought a couple of other courses from Rob in the past and found them to be good (Probate and Handwritten Postcards), but the advertising for this webinar was just so misrepresentative I felt other investors should know about it. Take a look at the initial email invite sent out by Rob and tell me if you’d also expect him to at least reveal the Step by step on how to do the one call close as payback for sitting in on his webinar.

Am I making a big deal out of nothing, or does this seem like a reasonable expectation based upon his webinar invite?

I usually don’t bother to write reviews or make a big deal out of anything, but I’m angry I wasted an hour of my time and didn’t get what I felt was promised at the end. Here’s his ad. Please tell me what you think:

“The past couple of days, I've been doing a sales training on how to close more motivated seller leads over the phone without ever meeting a seller live.

You can still grab a seat here:

https://freedomsoft.com/flip1webr1-a

On the training you will:
> ONE question that easily made me an "extra" 500K last year
> The 2-part INTRO script that works to get sellers selling (over the phone)
> How to use the 2-Condition Close - copy this Word-For-Word
> My #1 lead source and how to squeeze more deals out of it
> Why I spend 90% less on my marketing and close more deals than most

> ...and more... “

Loading replies...